Before beginning to fill the online application form, you are advised to read the General Instructions about the Kuvempu University Directorate of Distance Education[KDDE] Courses offered, Eligibility Conditions, Fee Structure and instructions to fill the online application form.
If found any problem in applying online application, please feel free to contact us on address given below:DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY
1) Follow the instructions to fill the online form carefully. Fill all the fields in the online form, some of them are just click type.
2) Your name and your father name should be typed as given in the SSLC or equivalent certificates/Marks Cards.
3) A scanned copy/file of your passport size photograph and your signature image are required. Keep ready the scanned soft copies of your Passport size photograph and your signature image in two separate files. Scan them to the correct size without leaving extraspace and keep two separate images/(JPEG) files ready before starting to fill the form.
4) Your Mobile Number and Email address must be valid.
5) Carefully check the fee paid details. The Course Fee and the late fee, if any, must be paid through SBM (State Bank of Mysore) challan or NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer (Other Banks)) challan.
6) All the Candidates should send the print out copy of the application form along with neccessary enclosures to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta, Shimoga before last date specified.
7) All admissions are done centrally through online. Centers/Places for orientation/contact/practical programmes and examinations will be alloted and intimated to the students at a later stages. This will be based on the positions and availability of the facility. However, students should be ready to attend the said programmes at the main campus or at constituent/specified colleges.